March 3, 2022

March 3, 2022 

Sometimes, you just feel like shit. I mean, it's not as if my life is the worst one ever, and I know that there are many, more serious problems than mine in this world.

Gimme a minute, gonna play Wild World in the background while typing this to make things more emotional, since I'm kinda broken inside.

The worst part is... I don't even feel like I deserve to be sad about that stuff. I almost feel like a spoiled kid that wants to have everything and the world is just a little more difficult than very easy for them...

Why do I have to be like that? Why can't I be a little more... Normal? Why do I consider myself cringy? Isn't that the worst feeling ever?

I wanna do so many things, am I capable though? Let's take a look at my wannabe list: 

I will: 

  • Be happy, someday :(
  • Release the world from war and hunger
  • Help build a planet-species population instead of a country-citizen one
  • Build a large Game Development Company and create games for people to have fun with. Kids will remember them forever and say: Do you remember that game that we used to play? Our childhood dude...
  • Uncover the mysteries of the universe. Understand why all of this has to exist. Why something instead of something and why now?
  • Become a fucking awesome Rock Guitarist
Now come on, I will probably die doing none of that. I am not enough. Really now, lol, who do I think I am? Am I crazy? I probably am a little, maybe? Do other people think like that? Should I post this on Reddit and see? Who cares...

People are going to probably think I'm some kind of guy full of myself anyway, or a kid, at best. 

Sometimes I think that all of those thoughts are a desperate call for attention, and feeling different or valuable, or superior to others. Honestly though, ... Ah heck, I ran out of time... I spoke to some friends before trying to finish this sentence and now that I came back to finish it... It's too late. Maybe another time, if I ever do this kind of thing again... 

Night night!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy policy